WELCOME TO US
The Schröder Forge was rebuilt as a historical element of Klosters in a functional manner. Originally there was a hammer mill in the "Brügga", which was operated by Jakob Schröder until 1935. The old handicrafts and the story of the blacksmith Jakob Schröder are to be revived at the new location and are accessible to interested guests and locals. The Forge has been barrier-free since summer 2024.
With the Schröder Schmitte, Klosters now has a trilogy of historical museums.
OPENING HOURS
LOCATION
Führungen sind nur im Sommer (Freitagnachmittag oder Samstag) auf Anfrage möglich.
Gerne organisieren wir für Sie im Anschluss an die Führung auch einen Apéro.
Der Apéro wird von einem Catering durchgeführt und separat verrechnet. Dieses Angebot eignet sich gut für Firmenausflüge, Vereinsanlässe, Familienfeste, usw.
Auskunft und Reservationen für Gruppenführungen Schröder Schmitte:
Hanspeter Hobi
+41 79 438 23 80
Schröder Schmitte
Rütipromenade, 7250 Klosters
about 15 minutes walk from the Gotschnabahn over the Gotschna bridge then west along the Rütipromenade
PARKPLATZ
Parkmöglichkeiten bei der Gotschnabahn.
OFFER / PRICE
ABOUT US
Our Schröder Schmitte team

Andrea Flütsch
museum director

Hanspeter Hobi
blacksmith
VIDEOS